Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

RPG Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mods Hiring

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXJacKThOXx
Hokage
Hokage
xXJacKThOXx

Number of posts : 45
Village : Half Demon, Half Human
Humor : Mar Master
Guild Rank : King
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Rpg Stat
Health Point:
Mods Hiring Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Mods Hiring Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)
Magical Power:
Mods Hiring Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Mods Hiring Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)
Stat:

Mods Hiring Empty
PostSubject: Mods Hiring   Mods Hiring Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 10:48 pm

Ok ppl i only nid about... 6 ppl
Mods for -
Cross Guard
Chess no Kouma
Adventure Kid
Normal Kid
MAR
Luberia

(u gotta be the same as the one up there ^^)

sooo.. uhh.... yeah... being a mod for one of the usergroup mean that you nid to always check the groups to c if anybody (new ppl) is joining it and other stuff..... yeah..... lol

ALSO!! YOU CAN BE ONE OF THE MAR KNIGHT!! GO TO GROUPS AND JOIN NOW!! ONLY 5 SPOT LEFT!! U MUST BE GOOD AND MOSTLY BE NICE (unless someone pisses you off sure lol). YOU CAN CHANGE LIKE MAKE A TOPIC STICKY OR ANNOUNCEMENT AND EDITING OTHER PEOPLE MESSAGE ONLY ON THE ANNOUNCEMENT (HERE), ÄRM SHOP, ÄRM SMITH, AND QUEST! ^^ SO JOIN NOW!! ONLY 5 SPOT LEFT!
Tips: IF I catch you like... Doing nothing at all... (or unless your on a vacations or watever tell me)I will give you a warning (Max: 3) once all of the warning is give out you will be kick out of the Mar Knight group and I will hire another one
Back to top Go down
https://marpg.rpg-board.net

Mods Hiring
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Main :: Announcements-
Jump to: